Turn your team into high-performing, deadline-oriented, super-achievers who write with one goal in mind: to get things done.
Whether you’re buying for yourself or buying for your team, please select the program that’s right for you and complete the purchase form. Then, you’ll receive an email with everything you need to get started.
One-day in-person class includes a pre-seminar analysis of each participant’s writing sample with instructions for revising based on the principles and models of Writing to Get Things Done®.
Writing clear, easy-to-read emails, reports, meeting minutes, BLUFs, situational awareness, white papers, instructions, and various business documents is the primary focus of WGTD. How to express technical information in an organized manner, as well as composing convincing justification for final decisions is also covered in this course.
- Clarify your thoughts before writing.
- Separate the reader’s needs from the writer’s needs.
- Use the BLUF inverted-pyramid principle of organization.
- Use a listing paragraph format to highlight key ideas.
- Use the language of getting things done vs. business speak.
- Use our three models of organization for all business writing.
Writing to Get things Done is a learning and development
process, not a training event. It consists of the following elements: