Did you write for the reader by stating what you want to get done in paragraph one?
Rate yourself on a scale of 1u20135 and write this number on your original draft.
- I have no idea what I was trying to say.
- I have no idea what I was trying to say, but I may have said it.
- OK, I’m Rambling Ralph, I admit it.
- With some minor changes, I really did pretty well.
- I’m good! I am the greatest! I really did write for the reader.
As you continue through the course, you’ll be amazed at how quickly these scores will improve.